2018 INSPIRE INNOVATE:
Leading Innovation and Change Conference
Call for presenters for the INSPIRE INNOVATE: Leading Innovation & Change Conference to be held on Wednesday 11 April & Thursday 12 April 2018 at ANZ Stadium Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush
Expressions of Interest are being sought from teachers K-12, school leaders and education advisors who are leading innovative curriculum change in schools and classrooms to support student learning.
Presenters will conduct either showcase or practical workshop sessions, 60 minutes in length, aligned to the conference theme and based on one or more of the following:
· Inspire the leaders of our schools to be innovative in their approach to leading learning across the curriculum
· Challenge teachers by providing innovative perspectives on education and learning
· Showcase new and emerging technologies, linked specifically to curriculum, and their educational benefits K-12.
• The successful applicant (main presenter) will receive complimentary registration to the conference.
• Co-presenters are not funded (max.2)
but are welcome to register.
• All successful presenters are expected to fulfil their obligation to present their nominated workshop/s.
In the event they are unable to do this, they are required to organise an alternate presenter, as workshops will not be cancelled once advertised.
Expressions of Interest require endorsement
by the Principal, Director or equivalent prior to submission.
Online applications close 4:00pm on Friday 15 September 2017.
Please visit our conference website
Further information is available by contacting:
Sian Batista De Mello
Ph. 9582 2821
Ph. 8848 4910
Twitter hashtag #inspirensw